WA Marine Warning and Forecast
WA Marine Warnings and Forecast for Monday, February 17, 2020
SMALL CRAFT ADVISORY
URGENT - MARINE WEATHER MESSAGE
National Weather Service Portland OR
903 PM PST Sat Feb 15 2020
...SMALL CRAFT ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 6 AM SUNDAY TO
2 AM PST MONDAY...
* WHAT...Rough bar conditions expected.
- GENERAL SEAS...9 ft easing to 7 ft Saturday evening. Seas
build again toward 10 ft with, and following, the Sunday
late morning ebb.
- FIRST EBB...Around 1045 AM Sunday. Seas to 12 ft.
- SECOND EBB...Around 1115 PM Sunday. Seas to 12 ft.
* WHERE...In the Main Channel of the Columbia River Bar.
* WHEN...From 6 AM Sunday to 2 AM PST Monday.
* IMPACTS...Conditions will be hazardous to small craft
especially when navigating in or near harbor entrances.
Small craft should use extreme caution when navigating in or near
Copyright 2020 AccuWeather