- Board of Education, regular board meeting, 6:30 p.m.
- Board of Representatives, regular meeting, 7 p.m.
- Republican Town Meeting, 7 p.m.
- Planning Board, 7 p.m.
- Zoning Board of Appeals, public hearing, 7 p.m.
- Parking Violations, formal hearings, 7:30 p.m.
- Board of Finance, Audit Committee, 5 p.m.
- Board of Education, teacher negotiations, 5 p.m.
- Board of Finance, regular meeting, 7 p.m.
-- Meetings at Stamford Government Center, 888 Washington Blvd., unless noted.
- Conservation Commission, 6 p.m.
- Board of Estimate & Taxation, 6 p.m.
- Board of Education Executive Committee, 6:15 p.m.
- Republican Caucus, 7 p.m.
- Democratic Caucus, 7 p.m.
- Subdivision Committee, 7:30 p.m.
- Land Use Committee, 7:35 p.m.
- Planning Commission, 8 p.m.
- Common Council, 8 p.m.
- Public Safety Commission, 4 p.m.
- NEON Board of Directors, 6 p.m. at 98 S. Main St.
- Pension Board, 6 p.m.
- Norwalk Redevelopment Agency, 6:30 p.m.
- Board of Education Finance Committee, 7 p.m.
- Library Board of Trustees, 7 p.m. at the library at 1 Belden Avenue.
- Aquifer Protection Agency, 7 p.m.
- Oak Hills Park Authority, 7:30 p.m.
- Finance /Claims Committee of the Common Council, 7:30 p.m.
- Plan Review Committee, 7:30 p.m.
- Zoning Committee, 8 p.m.
-- Meetings at Norwalk City Hall, 125 East Ave., unless noted.