Houston firefighter gets electrical shock battling house blaze
Published 9:50 am, Monday, April 29, 2013
A firefighter suffered a minor electrical shock while battling a blaze Monday morning at a home just north of downtown.
The fire broke out about 12:15 a.m. in the 2100 block of Common near Henry, according to the Houston Fire Department.
Officials said a firefighter was treated at the scene. The firefighter's condition was not released. Officials also did not release what led to the shock.
Fire officials said one person was treated at the scene for a minor injury. Details of the injury were not released, but officials said the person was in stable condition.