(skip this header)
Saturday, May 18, 2013
6:55 am, Friday, January 25, 2013 -- The resident of a garage apartment on Bayberry Lane apparently sparked a fire in a wall of the structure by thawing frozen pipes Thursday evening.
Firefighters used hand tools to open up the wall and extinguished the fire, while others checked to make sure the blaze had not spread to the living...
Read Full Story
Stay up to date on all of Westport's community events, high school sports and more in our Week in Photos slideshow!