(skip this header)
Saturday, May 18, 2013
12:18 pm, Wednesday, November 14, 2012 -- Smoke filling a Main Street building Wednesday morning was caused by fire in a commercial dryer, firefighters said.
A fire alarm was triggered shortly before 8:30 a.m. in the building at 139 Main St., and when firefighters arrived on the scene, they discovered smoke coming from the crawl space...
Read Full Story
Stay up to date on all of Westport's community events, high school sports and more in our Week in Photos slideshow!