(skip this header)
Thursday, May 23, 2013
2:40 pm, Sunday, November 25, 2012 -- A Sunday morning roof fire at a Washington Avenue home, caused by embers from the home's chimney, was quickly extinguished by firefighters dispatched to the scene, officials said Sunday afternoon.
Four engines, a rescue vehicle and shift commanders vehicle were dispatched to the scene, as well...
Read Full Story
Stay up to date on all of Westport's community events, high school sports and more in our Week in Photos slideshow!