(skip this header)
Thursday, June 20, 2013
9:32 pm, Wednesday, January 30, 2013 -- An autopsy has determined that Curtiss R. Raymond died from carbon monoxide poisoning, according to the Office of the Chief State Medical Examiner.
Raymond was last seen alive by a family friend who picked up Garrett Raymond's 11-year old son on Saturday night to take him to a soccer game.
Read Full Story
Stay up to date on all of Westport's community events, high school sports and more in our Week in Photos slideshow!