Silver gifts to celebrate move back to original '51 location
Updated 8:00 am, Saturday, October 8, 2011
Silver of Westport, a luggage and gift store owned by siblings Stephen and Susan Silver, plans a grand opening Saturday, Oct. 15, to celebrate the store's recent move back to its original location at 390 Post Road East in the Compo Shopping Center.
The store, opened in 1951 in the shopping center by their father Phil, was previously located several storefronts away at 404 Post Road East.
Free gifts worth $20 will be offered to the first 200 customers who make a purchase of $19.51 or more. There will also be a drawing to win gifts worth at least $500. Entry deadline is Oct. 31.
Call the store at 203-226-0761 for information.