Four treated following city center gas leak in Green Bay
Published 4:19 pm, Sunday, August 13, 2017
GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) — Four people were taken to the hospital after getting sick from a gas leak in the Baylake Bank City Center in downtown Green Bay.
Fire officials tell WBAY -TV the four were feeling nauseous and had headaches. The city center was evacuated Sunday while the fire department's hazardous materials team determined the source of the leak.
Battalion Chief Steve Sellin says a pilot light in KoKo Sushi Bar and Lounge went out causing gas to leak into the building. The city center has since been reopened.
Information from: WBAY-TV, http://www.wbay.com